Thursday, February 7, 2013

Having Nescafe Coffee as a Daily Habit means a Bright Morning




One of the best ways to enjoy the morning after a mild workout is reading  newspaper articles, answering Sudoku and crossword puzzle while enjoying Nescafe Coffee. I really appreciate that Nescafe sent a face towel after completing 880 points in Nescafe Kapihan Points application in Facebook. Now, I have something to use when I perspire during or after my workout.

Red is my favorite color. It's good to see a color that you love in the morning to brighten the day. It energizes your body and gives a good start to do the things that you need to do. So after my cup and reading newspaper is done, I started cleaning the old house with my lola.   

If you also like Nescafe Collectible, I recommend that you visit their Facebook fanpage. You can check their different application to earn points and convert it to Nescafe Collectible giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit and feedback!